Should you be unable to do the research yourself, please contact us.
The Illiana Genealogical & Historical Library is a genealogy research service owned and operated by the Illiana Genealogical & Historical Society. It is a non-profit organization supported by IGHS members and staffed fully by volunteers. We receive no government funds. Income is used to maintain the building, replenish books and purchase supplies.
- Members: $20.00 for 2 hours
- Non-Members: $30.00 for 2 hours
- Includes five (5) pages of photocopies, additional copies are $.25 each.
- We also have a one item request: $5.00 plus copy cost and postage.
- Research required to be prepaid.
Check our Collections tab for available resources
Please send a self addressed stamped envelope for small research requests. Scanning of documents is available, in lieu of mailing. Pre-payment required for scanned documents. Allow 4-6 weeks for large research requests.
Revised March, 2020